Hawaiian Chicken KabobsAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 3 (tablespoon) soy sauce (use wheat free tamari for gluten free)
- 2 (tablespoon) brown sugar
- 2 (tablespoon) sesame oil
- 1/2 (teaspoon) ground ginger
- 1 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- 4 (8.0 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 (10.0 ounce can) pineapple chunks, drained
- In a shallow glass dish, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic powder. Stir the chicken pieces and pineapple into the marinade. Mix until well coated. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Thread chicken and pineapple alternately onto skewers. Grill 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until chicken juices run clear.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C