Simple MeatloafAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (pound) lean ground beef
- 1 (package) sleeve crushed yellow crackers (such as Ritz)
- 1 (6 ounce can) tomato paste
- 1 (whole) egg
- 1/3 (cup) ketchup
- 1 1/2 (teaspoon) salt
- 1 (teaspoon) pepper
- Combine first four ingredients in a bowl and mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form the mixture into a loaf shape on a cookie sheet.
- Press a small groove into the top of the meatloaf and fill with ketchup down the the length of it.
- Cook in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C