Easy Mac N CheeseAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 12 (ounce) elbow macaroni
- 2 (tablespoon) dijon mustard
- 1 1/4 (cup) sour cream
- (to taste) salt and black pepper
- 1 (small) onion, finely chopped
- 2 (cup) extra sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat over to 400F. Cook the pasta for half the time recommended on package.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup cheese and 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- Add the pasta to the bowl and toss to coat. Transfer the pasta mixture to a shallow 9x13 baking dish and bake until beginning to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish from oven and fold in the remaining cup of cheddar and 1/4 sour cream. Return to the oven and bake until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes more. Serve with freshly cracked pepper.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C