Spice-Rubbed Pork Chops with Summertime SalsaAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1/4 (cup) orange juice
- 1 (teaspoon) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 (teaspoon) cinnamon
- 2-3 peaches or nectarines, peeled, cut in small cubes (2 cups)
- 6 boneless pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 3 (tablespoon) grill seasoning
- Mix orange juice, vinegar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add peaches; toss to coat well. Set aside.
- Rub grill seasoning evenly on both sides of each pork chop.
- Grill over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Serve peach salsa with pork chops.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C