Cajun LasagnaAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (6.0 ounce box) uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 (14.5 ounce can) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 2 (4.0 ounce can) tiny cooked shrimp
- 1/2 (pound) smoked spicy sausage, cut into 1/4" slices
- 1 (16.0 ounce jar) alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 (cup) shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 (cup) shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350F. Cook and drain noodles as directed on package. Spread 1 cup of the tomatoes in ungreased 9x13 inch glass baking dish. Top with 5 noodles, overlapping slightly as needed. Layer with half each of the remaining tomatoes, the shrimp, sausage, alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top. Cover dish with foil. Bake about 30 minutes or until center is hot and bubbly. Uncover; bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C