One-Dish Chicken & Stuffing BakeAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 4 (cup) herb seasoned stuffing
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 (teaspoon) paprika
- 1 (10.75 ounce can) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 (cup) milk
- 1 (teaspoon) dried parsley flakes
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- Prepare the stuffing according to the package directions.
- Spoon the stuffing across the center of a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- Place the chicken on either side of the stuffing. Sprinkle the chicken with the paprika.
- Stir the soup, milk and parsley in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C