Coconut Crusted ChickenAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 4 (8.0 ounce) Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 (cup) egg substitute
- 1 (cup) all purpose flour
- 1 (cup) unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 (cup) canola oil
- (to taste) salt and black pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dredge chicken in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Dip in egg bath and coat with coconut.
- Let chicken rest 5 minutes to set the batter. Fry in canola oil until cooked through, about 8-10 minutes. Serve immediately.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C