Linguini with Alfredo SauceAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 4 (tablespoon) Butter
- 2 (tablespoon) Cream Cheese
- 3 (cup) Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 (teaspoon) Garlic Powder
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- 1 (cup) Parmesan Cheese
- 1 (pound) Linguini pasta
- In a medium to large saucepan melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the cream cheese and whisk to smooth and melted. Whisk in the heavy cream. Season with the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a good simmer and whisk frequently until sauce thickens, around 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta as per instructions on the package. Drain and reserve.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese. Toss sauce with pasta and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C