Mexican Chicken CasseroleAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (cup) fat-free chicken broth
- 2 (12.0 ounce) cans chicken (or 2 cups boiled, shredded chicken)
- 1 (cup) chopped onion
- 2 (cup) shredded mexican mix cheese
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (10.0 ounce can) enchilada sauce
- 1 (4.0 ounce can) chopped green chiles
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Combine chicken broth, chicken, onions, 1 cup of cheese, enchilada sauce and chiles; stir well.
- Place 4 tortillas in the bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon 2 cups chicken mixture over tortillas. Repeat layers twice, ending with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- NOTE: Most, but not all, store bought enchilada sauce and chicken broth is gluten free. Please read all ingredient labels carefully to select gluten free options.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C