Chicken Pesto Pizza with MozzarellaAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 1/2 (cup) basil pesto
- 2 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 4 (cup) chicken breasts, diced
- 4 (cup) shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 (cup) Red Bell Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Dice chicken breast and cook in skillet and set to the side when cooked through. With separate knife, dice the red peppers.
- Spread pesto over pizza crust.
- Cover in shredded mozzarella.
- Cover pizza with chicken and red pepper.
- Place pizza in oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C