Tomato-Feta CouscousAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (tablespoon) Olive oil
- 1/4 (cup) onion, finely minced
- 1 (cup) couscous
- 1 (cup) vegetable broth
- 3/4 (cup) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 (cup) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (teaspoon) Italian seasoning blend
- 1 (tablespoon) 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- In saucepan over medium heat add olive oil, when hot, add the onion. Add the tomatoes and saute a few minutes more. Add vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Add the box of couscous, turn off heat and let stand covered for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork, and season with Italian seasoning, lemon, salt and pepper. Stir in feta cheese and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C