Beer Cheese SoupAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1/2 (cup) chopped onion
- 1/2 (cup) chopped green pepper
- 3 (tablespoon) butter
- 1 (cube) chicken boullion cubes
- 2 (cup) milk
- 1 (cup) beer*
- 12 (ounce) Velveeta cheese cut into cubes
- Saute onions and green pepper in butter. Melt chicken cube in hot milk. Add chicken flavored milk to sauteed onions and peppers. Stir often so it doesn't scorch on the bottom. Add cheese and stir until melted and very smooth. Add beer last and stir.
- *Note: Non-alcoholic beer or water may be substituted to make it kid friendly.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C