My Lemon and Thyme Lamb ChopsAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1/2 (cup) 1/2 (cup) olive oil
- 1/4 (cup) 1/4 (cup) lemon juice
- 1 (tablespoon) 1 (tablespoon) chopped fresh thyme
- 1 salt and pepper
- 1 (pound) 1 (pound) lamb chops
- Stir together olive oil, lemon juice, and thyme in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place lamb chops in a shallow dish, and brush with the olive oil mixture. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place lamb chops on grill, and discard marinade. Cook for 10 minutes, turning once, or to desired doneness.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C