Jumpback ChickenAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 bonless chicken breast 1.5 lbs
- 2 (cup) 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 (can) 2 cans Rotel
- 1 (can) 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1 package frozen corn
- 8 (ounce) 8 oz sour cream
- 2 (cup) 2 cups Colby jack cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. In large oven proof skillet brown chicken, add rotel and corn. Simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, add rice, soup, sour cream and mix. Top with cheese and bake for thirty minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C