Peanut sauce (gluten-free)Add to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 2 (tablespoon) 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1/4 1/4-cup green onions (just the pale green part), finely diced
- 1 1-2 cloves grated garlic
- 1 (can) 1 can chicken or veggie stock (14 oz.)
- 1/2 1/2-cup peanut butter (not crunchy!)
- 1 1 - 1 1/2 tsps fresh grated ginger
- 1 (lime) Juice of one lime
- 1/48 (ounce) Several drops of Tabasco to taste, or a pinch of cayenne.
- 1 1/2 1 1/2 tbs gluten-free soy sauce
- Heat the oil in a heavy pan, and then saute the onion and garlic, being careful not to burn the garlic (3 minutes or so). Add stock and bring to a boil. Add peanut butter and then the rest of the ingredients while whisking constantly, and then reduce the heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes to thicken a bit.
- This should make about two cups.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C