Grilled Paradise Pork ChopsAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 1/2 (pound) boneless pork loin chops, trimmed of excess fat
- 4 large ripe mangos, diced
- 1 pineapple, cored and diced
- 2 large limes, juiced and zested
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1/3 (cup) fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 (teaspoon) cumin
- 1/2 (teaspoon) chili powder
- 1/2 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/2 (teaspoon) black pepper
- Prepare and mix all salsa ingredients together. Place half of salsa mixture in blender and puree; reserving remaining salsa for later use.
- Place pork loin chops in large zip top bag. Pour pureed salsa mixture over pork chops and toss to coat. Let pork chops marinate in salsa mixture for 45 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Lightly oil grill grate and place marinated chops on grill and cook for 8 minutes per side or until they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- When pork chops are done cooking remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes. Top pork chops with remaining reserved salsa and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C