Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork TenderloinAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (pound) pork tenderloin
- 1/2 (cup) teriyaki sauce
- 1 (cup) chicken broth
- 1/4 (cup) brown sugar
- 3 fresh red chile pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Brown tenderloins on all sides, about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, mix together teriyaki sauce, chicken broth, and brown sugar in a bowl. Stir in garlic, red chile pepper, onion, and black pepper.
- Put browned tenderloins into slow cooker, cover with the teriyaki sauce mixture. Cook on Low for about 6 hours, turning 2 to 3 times during the cooking time to ensure even doneness.
- Remove tenderloins from the slow cooker and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. If desired, spoon liquid over slices when serving.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C