Mexican Chicken SaladAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (1.25 ounce package) dry fajita seasoning, divided
- 1 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce can) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11.0 ounce can) Mexican-style corn
- 1/2 (cup) salsa
- 1 (10 ounce package) mixed salad greens
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 (cup) Cheese
- 2 (cup) Tortilla chips, crushed
- 1/2 (cup) Sour Cream
- Rub chicken evenly with 1/2 the fajita seasoning. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the chicken 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, mix beans, corn, salsa and other 1/2 of fajita seasoning. Heat over medium heat until warm.
- Prepare the salad by tossing the greens, onion and tomato. Top salad with chicken and dress with the bean and corn mixture, cheese and tortilla chips (crushed).
- Add sour cream if desired.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C