Mini Chocolate SoufflesAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 Ready in about 30 minutes
- 1 Makes 4 servings
- 1 Non-stick cooking spray
- 1/4 (cup) 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 (tablespoon) 1 1/2 tbsp white wheat flour
- 1/2 (cup) 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 6 (tablespoon) 6 tbsp honey, divided
- 1/2 (teaspoon) 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- 2 2 lg egg whites
- 1/8 (teaspoon) 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray the bottoms of 4 single-serve ramekins (souffle cups).
- In a saucepan combine cocoa and flour. Add milk and 3 tbsp of honey and whisk until smooth.
- Cook, stirring, over low-medium heat until thick, approximately 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla and set aside to cool slightly.
- Place egg whites and cream of tartar in a small mixing bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in remaining honey and continue beating at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 1/4 cup of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture; gently fold in remaining whites. Divide mixture evenly into the prepared remekins. Place on a baking sheet and bake 15 minutes, or until puffy and set. Serve immediately.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C