Broiled Tilapia with Parmesan and HerbsAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/2 (cup) freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 (tablespoon) melted unsalted butter
- 1 Juice and zest of one small lemon (about 2 tablespoons juice)
- 1/2 (teaspoon) dried basil
- 1/2 (teaspoon) dried tarragon
- 1/8 (teaspoon) onion powder
- 4 (6 to 8 ounce) farm-raised tilapia fillets
- Combine 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese with remaining ingredients (except fish) and season with salt and pepper. Coat fillets with mixture and place in baking dish or shallow platter and let marinate for 15 to 20 minutes. Preheat broiler. Transfer fillets to a foil-lined broiler pan. Spoon a few tablespoons marinade on top and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until topping is lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 8 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C