Baked Southwestern TilapiaAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- 1 (teaspoon) chili powder
- 1/4 (teaspoon) cayenne pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2 (tablespoon) extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 (lime) lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a small bowl, mix garlic powder, chili powder and cayenne. Season fish with salt and pepper on both sides. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of tilapia.
- Coat a baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Arrange tilapia in a single layer on the baking sheet. Drizzle tilapia with the remaining tablespoon of oil and bake until golden brown and flesh begins to flake, 7 to 9 minutes. Serve with lime wedges on the side.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C