Loaded Baked Potato SoupAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 2-4 large baking potatoes
- 1 (14.5 ounce can) Chicken Broth
- 1 (cup) milk
- 2 (slice) bacon, crisp and crumbled
- 1/4 (cup) sour cream
- 3/4 (cup) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, scliced
- peel potatoes, boil until soft. Drain potatoes, add milk, chicken broth and sour cream and mix until smooth. Add more milk as needed for soup consistency. Crisp bacon and crumble.
- Serve soup in bowls top with shredded cheese and greel onions. serve with crusty bread.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C