Turkey Cutlets With Tomato Caper sauceAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1/4 (cup) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 (teaspoon) dried whole rosemary
- 1 (pound) turkey cutlets
- 1/4 (cup) olive oil
- 3 (medium) medium tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (small) onion, thinly sliced
- 2 (tablespoon) capers, drained
- Place flour and rosemary in a shallow bowl. Season well with salt and pepper. Dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet until hot. Add turkey cutlets; cook 4-5 minutes on each side. Place on a serving platter and keep warm. Add tomatoes and onion to pan drippings; cover and cook 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon sauce over turkey
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C