Fettuccine with Sweet Pepper-Cayenne SauceAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 3 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 2 red bell peppers, julienned
- 12 (ounce) 12 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 3/4 (teaspoon) 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (cup) 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 3/4 (cup) 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 (cup) 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/48 (ounce) salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, spray cooking oil in a large skillet and saute red bell peppers, garlic and cayenne pepper over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and broth; simmer uncovered for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Toss hot pasta with sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste; serve.
- From allrecipes.com
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C