Thai Style Stir Fry with Lime and LemongrassAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 * 3 tbsp peanut or sesame oil
- 1 * 1/2 block tofu, cut into small cubes
- 1 * 3/4 cup green beans, sliced
- 1 * 3/4 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 * 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 * 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 * 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 * 2 green chilies, minced
- 1 * 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (lemon) * 2 stems lemongrass, sliced thin
- 1 (lime) * 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/48 (ounce) * dash salt, to taste
- Sautee the tofu in oil until lightly golden, about 5 minutes. Add the vegetables and stir-fry for a few more minutes, until veggies are cooked.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for another minute or two. Serve over rice if desired.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C