Beer Cheese SoupAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1/2 (cup) 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 (cup) 1/2 cup chopped green peper
- 3 (tablespoon) 3 TBS flour
- 3 (tablespoon) 3 TBS butter
- 5 5 chicken boullion cubes
- 2 (cup) 2 cups milk
- 1 (cup) 1 cup beer
- 1 12 1 12 pack Velveeta cheese cut into cubes
- Saute oinions and green peper in butter. Add flour
- Melt chicken cubes in hot milk.
- Add chicken flavored milk to sauted onions and ppers.
- Stir often.
- Add cheeese and stir until very smooth.
- Stir continuously
- Add beer last, before serving and stir.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C