Creamed Green BeansAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (tablespoon) butter or margarine
- 1/4 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/4 (teaspoon) pepper
- 1 (teaspoon) dried onion flakes
- 1 (cup) sour cream
- 4 (cup) green beans, cooked and drained
- In a small saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add salt, pepper and onion, heat and stir until onions are translucent. Reduce heat; add the sour cream and stir until smooth. Add green beans to sour cream mixture and toss to coat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour green bean mixture into a 9x13 inch pan. Top with cheese (optional). Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C