The Better Way To Plan Meals And Save Money
1 (10 ounce box) angel hair pasta
5 (tablespoon) extra-virgin olive oil
3/4 (cup) green onions, chopped
4 (clove) garlic, minced
8 (ounce) mushrooms, sliced
1 (tablespoon) balsamic vinegar
1/4 (teaspoon) salt and pepper
- Pour the oil into a saute pan and heat over medium heat for about 30 seconds.
- Saute the green onions for about 2 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and saute for another 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and saute, stirring frequently, until the mushrooms are wilted and the liquid they have given off has evaporated.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, stir well, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add the pasta, stirring to make sure the pasta is well separated. Boil 3 to 4 minutes, until done. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Pour mushroom mixture over cooked pasta and toss to coat.