Rebecca's Barbecue Chicken PizzaAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1/2 (pound) 1/2 pound chicken tenders
- 2 (tablespoon) 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 (cup) 2/3 cup barbeque sauce
- 3 (tablespoon) 3 tablespoons all purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 1 package (13.8-ounce size) pizza dough
- 3/4 (cup) 3/4 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 (cup) 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 (cup) 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 (tablespoon) 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken tenders and saute until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Remove from heat. When chicken is cool enough to handle, dice chicken to yield a little over 1 cup.
- In a small bowl, toss chicken with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce. Set aside.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough and place on a greased sheet pan. Shape to fill the sheet pan, about a 15 by 10-inch rectangle. Spread remaining barbecue sauce evenly over pizza dough. Sprinkle Gouda, mozzarella, Parmesan, and chicken over top. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and cut into pieces.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C