Dilled Potatoes With ScallionsAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 1/4 (pound) red potatoes, scrubbed and cubed
- 2 (teaspoon) unsalted butter
- 1/4 (cup) green onions, chopped
- 1/2 (cup) skim milk
- 2 (teaspoon) cornstarch
- 1 (tablespoon) fresh dill
- Place potatoes in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover saucepan and steam 12-15 minutes, or until tender. Transfer to a serving bowl. Melt butter in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat. Saute scallions 3-4 minutes, or until softened.
- Combine milk with cornstarch in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake vigorously. Stir into scallions. Add dill and salt and pepper to taste and simmer 2 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Pour sauce over potatoes and toss.
- Per serving: calories 147, fat 2.1g, 13% calories from fat, cholesterol 6mg, protein 4.1g, carbohydrates 28.7g, fiber 2.4g, sugar 3.8g, sodium 26mg, diet points 3.1.
- Dietary Exchanges: Milk: 0.1, Vegetable: 0.1, Fruit: 0.0, Bread: 1.5, Lean meat: 0.0, Fat: 0.4, Sugar: 0.0, Very lean meat protein: 0.0
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C