Anita's Red RiceAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1/2 (cup) 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 3 3 slice Bacon
- 8 (ounce) 8 oz Tomato Soup
- 2 (cup) 2 cup Water
- 2 (cup) 2 cup Rice
- Cook the rice according to package.
- Cook bacon in another skillet, pat dry and break into pieces.
- When rice is done add Tomato soup, cheese and chopped up bacon.
- Add bacon grease to flavor.
- Stir and Serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C