Strawberry-Mango Mesclun SaladAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1/2 (cup) sugar
- 3/4 (cup) canola oil
- 1 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/4 (cup) balsamic vinegar
- 5 (cup) mixed salad greens
- 1 (cup) sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 (pound) fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1/4 (cup) chopped onion
- 1/2 (cup) slivered almonds
- Place the sugar, oil, salt, and vinegar in a jar with a lid. Seal jar, and shake vigorously to mix.
- In a large bowl, mix salad greens, sweetened dried cranberries, strawberries, mango, and onion. To serve, toss with dressing and sprinkle with almonds.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C