Pork Stir Fry With Sugar Snap PeasAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (pound) pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 (tablespoon) garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (tablespoon) sesame oil
- 10 (ounce) fresh or frozen sugar snap peas
- 4 (tablespoon) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 (tablespoon) brown sugar
- 1 (teaspoon) ground ginger
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Heat a wok or large skillet over medium high heat. Add oil. Add pork and stir-fry pork 6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. In same pan, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, and ginger. Add snap peas and stir fry 4 minutes or until peas are crisp. Add pork back into pan and stir to coat with sauce. Serve over hot cooked rice.
- Optional: Add 1/4 t. crushed red pepper flakes for some heat.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C