Ravioli With Summer SquashAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (9.0 ounce package) uncooked refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 2 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 1 1/2 (cup) yellow summer squash, julienne-cut
- 1 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 (cup) green onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 (cup) zucchini, diced
- 1/4 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/8 (teaspoon) pepper
- 1/2 (teaspoon) dried basil
- 1/2 (cup) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook ravioli as directed on package. Drain; and set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini, yellow squash, bell pepper, onions and garlic. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Add basil, salt, and pepper. Cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add cooked ravioli to pan and toss. Serve topped with mozzarella cheese.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C