Kathy's Easy Marinated Tomato SaladAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 2 (tablespoon) 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 2 (tablespoon) 2 tbsp Fresh Basil (chopped)
- 1/4 (teaspoon) 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 (teaspoon) 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 (tablespoon) 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 (cup) 1/4 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 5 5 Plum Tomatoes (ripened cut into 1/2 inch chunks)
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except parmesan cheese.
- Cover and marinate refrigerated for 1 to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, top with parmesan cheese.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C