Foil Barbecued TroutAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (6.0 ounce fillet) trout fillets
- 1/4 (cup) chicken stock
- 2 (tablespoon) butter, melted
- 1 (tablespoon) lemon juice
- 2 (tablespoon) dried parsley flakes
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- Preheat a grill for medium-high heat.
- On a flat surface, lay out four sheets of aluminum foil large enough to enclose the fillets. Lay the fish in the center of the foil. Sprinkle with stock, melted butter, parsley, and salt and pepper. Fold packets loosely.
- Place the packet on the grill and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C