Honey Ginger CarrotsAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (tablespoon) lemon juice (taste)
- Pinch (as needed) ground ginger
- 2 1/2 (tablespoon) honey
- 1/4 (cup) butter
- 1 (pound) carrots (sliced)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add carrots and cook until tender but still firm, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- In a large skillet over low heat, melt butter with honey. Stir in ground ginger and lemon juice. Stir in carrots and simmer until heated through.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C