Zucchini RoundsAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/2 (teaspoon) Black Pepper (ground)
- 1/2 (teaspoon) Salt
- 2 (tablespoon) Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 (tablespoon) Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 3 (tablespoon) Italian Seasoning (mccormick)
- 3 Zucchini (cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, Italian seasoning, olive oil, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Spread zucchini in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once.
- Serve immediately.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C