Potato SaladAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (cup) Mayonnaise
- 1/4 (cup) Celery (diced)
- 1/4 (cup) Onion (chopped)
- 3 Eggs (hard boiled and chopped)
- 4 (cup) Potatoes (cubed and cooked)
- 1 (tablespoon) Mustard
- 1 (teaspoon) Salt
- 1 (tablespoon) Pepper
- Cook cubed potatoes and drain.
- Let potatoes cool for a few minutes while you chop and dice ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients and chill until ready to serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C