The Better Way To Plan Meals And Save Money
2 Garlic Clove, minced
6 (slice) Bacon
1 Onion, chopped
4 (teaspoon) Bacon Drippings
4 (tablespoon) Garlic Salt
3 Russet Potato
- Peel potatoes, and cut into an approximate 1/2 inch dice. Rinse well to get most of the starch out, and place in cold water.
- Par boil (just until water comes to a boil), and drain potatoes. Meanwhile- Fry bacon until crisp, and remove from pan.
- Sweat onion and garlic for approximately 5 minutes. or until onion becomes slightly translucent. Add drained potatoes to pan.
- Fry for approximately 20 minutes or until potato cubes become brown and crusty. Seasoning half way through with salt.
- To serve- Garnish with small amount of garlic salt (try Mrs Dash or whatever your favorite is!)