The Better Way To Plan Meals And Save Money
1 (10 ounce package) Romaine Lettuce, chopped
4 (cup) cherry tomatoes, halved
3 (tablespoon) red wine vinegar
12 (slice) bacon, thick sliced chopped
4 (slice) Italian Bread, 1 inch thick
3/4 (cup) mayonnaise
salt and pepper, to taste
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 475 degrees.
- Spread 1/4 cup mayonnaise over both sides of bread slices and transfer to baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes, then cut into 1-inch croutons.
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer to paper towel-lined plate. Discard drippings.
- Whisk remaining mayonnaise and vinegar in large bowl.
- Add bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, and croutons and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.