Garlic PastaAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (tablespoon) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 (pound) Pasta, cooked according to pacakage directions
- 1/2 (teaspoon) Pepper
- 1/2 (teaspoon) Salt
- 1/2 (cup) whipping cream
- 3 (tablespoon) Olive Oil
- 8 Garlic Cloves
- Thinly slice the garlic and saute in the olive oil until not quite browned.
- Add the cream, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes to reduce the cream.
- Toss the cream with the hot pasta, just removed from the water.
- Serve topped with cheese.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C