Souper RiceAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/4 (cup) margarine
- 2 (tablespoon) onion soup mix
- 2 (cup) water
- 1 (cup) rice
- Mix the rice and water in a microwave bowl.
- Cover and microwave on high for 13 minutes.
- Let the rice sit in the microwave for about 10 minutes after the microwave turns itself off
- Remove from the bowl and rinse in a colander under cold running water.
- Return the rice to the bowl, add the margarine in pieces, add the soup powder, mix, cover and microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove, mix one more time and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C