Red RiceAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/2 (cup) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 (slice) bacon
- 1 (8.0 ounce can) tomato soup
- 1/3 (cup) water
- 2 (cup) white rice, uncooked
- Cook the rice according to package.
- Cook bacon in another skillet, pat dry and break into pieces.
- When rice is done add water, tomato soup, cheese and chopped up bacon.
- Stir and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C