Spicy Black Bean DipAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (8.0 ounce bag) tortilla chips
- 3 (tablespoon) fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 (teaspoon) ground cumin
- 15 (ounce) black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 24 (ounce) salsa
- 12 (ounce) chorizo sausage (casings removed)
- Cook chorizo sausage in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is done (about 10 minutes); drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
- Return sausage to Dutch oven.
- Stir in salsa and next 3 ingredients, and cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated; sprinkle evenly with fresh cilantro.
- Serve dip warm with chips.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C