Matt's Vegetarian Stir FryAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 3/4 ( (cup) 3/4 (cup) water
- 1 ( (tablespoon) 1 (tablespoon) Worcestershire sauce (vegetarian)
- 1/2 ( (teaspoon) 1/2 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/4 ( (teaspoon) 1/4 (teaspoon) ground ginger
- 1/4 ( (teaspoon) 1/4 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- 1 1 tofu, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 ( (teaspoon) 1 1/2 (teaspoon) cornstarch
- 2 ( (tablespoon) 2 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- 1 ( (cup) 1 (cup) sliced celery
- 1 ( (cup) 1 (cup) red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 ( (cup) 1 (cup) sliced zucchini
- 1 1/2 ( (cup) 1 1/2 (cup) sliced carrots
- In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup water, worcestershire sauce, salt, ginger and garlic powder; add tofu, toss lightly and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Strain out tofu, reserving liquid. To reserved liquid, stir in cornstarch and 1/2 cup water; set aside. Blot tofu with paper towel to dry; set aside.
- In large skillet heat oil until hot. Add vegetables, cook and stir until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Stir reserved spiced liquid; add to skillet. Cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Add reserved tofu; cook until hot, about 1 minute.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C