The Better Way To Plan Meals And Save Money
1 (teaspoon) Worcestershire Sauce
1 (pound) Fresh Ground Turkey
1/2 (teaspoon) Garlic Salt
1/2 (cup) Fine Dry Bread Crumbs
12 (slice) Bacon
1 (package) Hamburger Buns
- Set oven control to broil and/or 550 degrees.
- Cook bacon until limp; cool.
- Mix turkey, bread crumbs, worcestershire sauce and garlic salt. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape into 6 1/2" inch thick patties.
- Crisscross 2 slices bacon on each patty, tucking ends under; secure with wooden picks.
- Broil with tops about 4" from heat until turkey springs back when touched and is no longer pink, about 4 minutes on each side.