Mexican Pork ChopsAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 (14.5 ounce can) chopped stewed tomatoes, with juice
- 1 (8.75 ounce can) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8.0 ounce can) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 (cup) uncooked long grain white rice
- 1 (4.0 ounce can) diced green chilies, drained
- 1/4 (teaspoon) salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Brown the pork chops about 5 minutes on each side. Remove chops from skillet and drain oil.
- Mix the tomatoes, corn, kidney beans, rice, chilies, and salt into the skillet. Bring liquid to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute, until heated through. Transfer the tomato mixture to a baking dish. Arrange the browned pork chops over the mixture.
- Bake covered 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Uncover, and continue baking 10 minutes, until rice is tender and pork has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C