Chicken Pesto PizzaAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/2 (cup) pesto
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 2 (cup) cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 (6.0 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 (cup) shredded fontina cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Spread pesto sauce over the pizza crust. Arrange chicken pieces and artichoke hearts over the sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and lightly browned at the edges.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C