2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 1/4 (cup) Italian salad dressing, divided
4 (cup) fresh spinach, torn
1/3 (cup) feta cheese, crumbled
8 sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil, chopped
1.0 (pound) loaf focaccia bread, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
1/4 (cup) olive oil
- Place the chicken and 1 cup salad dressing in a bowl. Cover, and marinate at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard dressing used for marinating, and grill chicken 7 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Cool and shred.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked chicken, spinach, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and remaining dressing.
- Brush the focaccia bread with olive oil, and cook 1 minute per side on the prepared grill, or until lightly toasted. Place portions of the chicken mixture on the toasted focaccia to serve.